Thursday, 1 December 2011
Sunshine in old men
Sunshine isn't ageist it can be found in the smile of a child, the infectious giggle of a baby and today I found sunshne in the pride and honor of an elderly man...
While filling theshelves with brussel sprouts I turned and saw a lady looking around as is shes lost and looking for something. I simply asked her "do you need ans help"
Her reply was a nice little tale of how she's a carer for an elderly man who's 94 years old, she does her shopping every week and this week he noticed that the biscuit box he bought this week was half the price compared to the previous week. When he noticed this he sent her back with the difference and asked her to find out if there was a mistake, and if there was told her to pay the difference.
Once I heard this I couldn't help but be in awe,as to how sweet and lovely and on the right path this man was...he went through all that trouble because he didn't want to gain anything he didn't deserve.
This act of goodness made my day.
Lots of love x
MLP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment