I'm sure everyone has noticed that my blogging has recently declined. I honestly can't seem to find the time to sit at a laptop and blog about my day, to blog about the things that make me smile, the things that bring sunshine to my day and I'm sorry about that and will try very hard to blog that little bit more often....
Here is the cutest thing that made me smile...Now that all the crazyness of Christmas shopping has began it is hard to find something good among all the madness and stress.
While I was putting bags of apples on the shelf I had a little look round the shop and saw one of the ladies at the til saying "goodbye gawjuss" to the most cutest curly haired little boy in the store...and the next few words that came out of his mouth made me smile for the rest of the day...
He turned back as he was walking away and simply replied,
"I'm not gawjuss, I'm Cameron"
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment