Monday, 19 December 2011

Sunshine in Christmas shopping

Shopping, something you do most weeks of the year but for some strange reason when you go Christmas shopping is just soo much more different...I don't know why but Christmas shopping is better than any other kind of shopping.

With me I like to put thought into my presents, I take time when picking them out and I like to get presents that are useful...not just for Christmas.

Shopping for other people is just nicer to do because the whole time I'm shopping I enjoy myself. I keep in mind the image of how much they will smile when they unwrap my present I picked out with care and how happy it will make them.

I hope that every one gets a presents that has meaning and was picked with love from people that care.



Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment