I'm hoping that all the craziness of Christmas is over. The rushing around we did on Christmas eve to get the present we forgot to get that person. The Christmas day unwrapping presents and spending the day surrounded by family. And now boxing day where we have all winded down and recovered from the hangover from the office Christmas party.
I do wish that everyone had a great Christmas holiday and found a little bit of sunshine in your lives. My little bit of sunshine is how much I enjoyed being around family and my almost inlaws.
I spent Christmas with my brother watching our favourite sitcom laughing the whole day. Today I spent my day with my boyfriend and his family and felt like I belonged there. Feeling like one of the family brought sunshine to my day and made me smile and wish that I spend the rest of my life feeling like I belong and a part of the family.
Lots of love
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment