Sorry about being gone for soo long. Sometimes just having a weekend off can make you smile...
I've had a very very long week. I walked into work one day and a work friend needed to have the weekend off and have a break. Everyone else said no...But I couldn't do it, I wanted to see her smile so I said to covering her Sunday...I thought why not I've got the next Tuesday off that I won't have to wait long for my break...
There was only one flaw in my plan...
Turns out the following week was not my Tuesday off and I would have to work a whole week til I could have a day off...
So here I was. I had already been in work since Tuesday and now I was working my Sunday off and would not be getting a break til Friday...I worked a total of 10 days straight with no days off.
It was really tough, but knowing that my friend who was in a bad place at the time was able to have a weekend away made me feel that little bit better and knowing that I was there for someone when no one else would...I spread a little bit of sunshine in my own way, and I hope I've inspired you all to try and do good and spread a little sunshine in life.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment