Once again my blog includes a little ray of sunshine from work. Having a nice close knit environment at work, makes me feel like I'm surrounded by friends that we are a big happy family...
The other day I was feeling a little bit down because I was feeling a little bit left out from all the chit chat and was feeling a little bit paranoid.
At work there are a few girls that are my age and after a little heart to heart with one of them I realised that our relationship had changed. We went on break together and we talk about life, all the guy stories we have, all the things we want to do for new years eve and just having a proper laugh. We have a few jokes and a laughs and now we are a lot closer.
Having the confidence and strength to confide in a someone can make you so much closer and you begin to find alot of things in common. Having a friend turn into a close friend can really brighten up your day, because the people in your life and all you friends bring colour and sunshine into your day to day life .
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment