When you have been in work for 7 hours its really hard to smile sometimes...your body is tired, your head is buzzing and your often put under pressure to finish before the shop closes. It can be really draining and hard to find something to smile about...
I'm rather lucky to work in a store which really just feels like a bunch of friends working togetherto keep the store up and running. I have my special someone working with me, my almost mother in law and the girls that are well-my girls.
This always makes me smile knowing that whenever I look up theres the chance of seeing my special someone stick out his tongue or having a cheeky smile from one of the girls as they steal my ladder.
Today I had a customer comment on my smile and told me "whenever I come in I see you always smiling and looking cheerful"
I can help myself...when I'm at work surrounded by friends you'll see me smiling as I fill up shelves and make the aisle look tidy and the closest thing to perfect I can get it.
Always smile, it brightens your day and puts a smile on someone else's day. Spread the sunshine and joy.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment