Saturday, 31 December 2011

Sunshine in girls reunited

Last night out of the blue my bestfriend messaged me and we decided to have a reunion and meet up for a coffee or a bite to eat. When work and life manages to drag you down and keep good friends apart having a reunion can really bring sunshine to your life...


During work I kept looking at my watch wanting the time to go faster for my work day to end so I go see my friends.

Once the clock hit 9 I walked out the door and even though it was raining my spirits couldn't be dampened. I saw my girly mates from a mile away and kept smiling. We stood outside my workplaces door trying to work out if the coffee shops were still open and if we would rather eat or have a hot chocolate instead. My tummy rumbled and I knew where we were going, the plan was to to go hot choclate and instead we hada spicy doner...It was amazing I enjoyed the food but I must admit I loved the company more. We talked about where I lives have taken us in the last few months we've spent apart.

There was stories of my engagement preparations, a proposal that one friend decided to reject (the guy happened to be shorter than him so it wasn't the best match) there was then the talk of work life and how boring and repetitive it can be.

Being able to seperate even just an hour together with my friends made my day and all the months that we spent apart seemed to disappear. Close friends should always be cherished because they bring sunshine and warmth to our lives.


Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment