Saturday, 17 December 2011

Sunshine in mother and daughter

There is something about the bond between a mother and daughter that is just soo special...

No matter how old I am, my mum is always looking after me. She makes sure I've had a good dinner when I come home from work. She notices when I have redder cheeks than normal and checks my temperature to make sure I'm okay. It's this kind of love between two people that makes me smile and makes me appreciate what I have and I hope that all you lovely people have a nice bond with your loved ones, whether it's a mother who loves you a father who looks out for you, a sister who you can't live without or that best friend who is always there for you in your darkest hour.

Appreciate the loved ones around you and make them smile.


Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment