Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Sunshine during a dark hour


You know that you're loved when people even in your life pull through and are with you during a dark hour.

Today my special someone was walking me home when I got a phone call saying that my grandad is in hospital struggling to breathe.

When I told him the news he gave me a hug and tried to calm me down but i couldn't help myself and started crying, something I've never done around him before.

He tried to comfort me with a hug and a kiss but I couldn't help but panic...simply because for some strange reason I kept thinking about him today about how this might be the last time he could be coming over to visit-that maybe he won't be able to make the trip next time or that he might not be with us when I get married-this kind of deja vu meets premonitions freak me out because sometimes they've come true and I'm still panicking that it might come true again...

I know this doesn't feel like my usual blog entries that are all positive...but the ray of sunshine I've found today is that sometimes the people in your life come together to send their love and support for you in your darkest hour.

We all need to appreciate those that are with us and value the precious moments we share with them. To be there for those you love.



Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment