Friday, 11 November 2011

Sunshine in the politeness

Politeness... a simple 'please' a 'thank you' and possibly an 'excuse me'. All very simple words but they seem to be disappearing these days...Just hearing them every once in a while can go a really long way.


I've got to admit I'm still pretty new to the whole working full time and being at work for 8 hours. It just seems to be tiring me out. This week I've had a Monday to Friday week and it's soo hard that when I'm on the ti ls for and hour or been rummaging through a fridge full of potatoes, when I hear a simple, 'could you be so kind as to show me where I could find the lemonade please'

When I heard that I must say I was pretty speechless, and it sounds really sad but it did brighten up my day and made me realise that a 'please' a 'thank you' a 'your welcome' can really make your day and spread a little sunshine.

So please make that little bit of an effort to be polite and spread some sunshine.



Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment