We all know that once you get into a routine that you slowly start to recognise faces and the people that you see during your day...
As some of you may know I've recently started working now in a retail store in the UK...It's mainly well known for the for customer service we provide, which pretty much means that I spend most of my day talking to people when I'm on the tills or having a little chat with them as I show them to the aisle they were looking for....
Spending time with lots of different people on a daily basis has led me to recognise a few of the familiar faces...there are the lovely elderly ladies who come int the same time every Thursday to have little shop around and buy 4 apples and spend a lifetime picking which pear they want...the man who comes in practically every day asking for white nectarines, and the busy men and women on their lunch breaks rushing to get their food and leave.
You hear their stories and how their day went and all the familiar faces makes work feel like a great place to socialise and spend my day.
Just seeing a familiar face and being asked "how your day?" by a customer makes me feel that little bit less tired and brings a little ray of sunshine to my day, and hopefully you can all stop and realise the little routines of your own and others and realise the familar faces of the people walking by and I hope it can bring a little sunshine into your day too.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment