Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Sunshine in concern


When you're not having the best luck or given the best news having people around you show concern can really make a difference to your day.

Those who follow my previous blogs (which I'm very grateful for) will know that I havn't had the best news on behalf of my grandfather-I thought I'd let you know that he has a lung infection but is doing well-and the little bit of sunshine that makes this news that little bit more bearable is the concern of those around me...

When you have a little cry for help and comfort through a blog/tweet/or change of status to a sad face, having a response from friends and family full of concern makes you feel loved and makes you feel a little better and brings sunshine to your dark day.



Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment