Before I start I would like to apologise for how badly written my previous blog entry was, I was very tired from work but couldn't let my blog followers down and just had to share my little bit of sunshine, so now its edited and a bit easier to understand what happened.
Okay back to today's little ray of sunshine.
When you're needing comfort it's really nice to have someone around to help you in your moment of need.
Today while I was at work I had to use the backstage lift...which is one of those old fashioned lifts where you pull a outer gate and the inner gate in order to go upstairs...
I closed the outer gate and the inner gate then while I was on my way down it stopped. So I pick up the basket and open the inner gate only to find myself staring at a brick wall. I panic and press the buttons,close the door and press the button again hoping that the lift will move again. I ringed the alarm and nothing happened I started freaking out and hyperventilating (I'm borderline claustrophobic). Eventually the door opened and I saw two of my work friends when the door opened. At this point I had teary eyes and breathing heavily.
I really needed a hug and that's what I got. A short bit of comfort when someone needs it the most is a bit of goodness that we can all spread. When you can read it on someones face and you can tell that they're unhappy or upset take a minute of your day and ask them if they are okay.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment