Sunday, 11 September 2011

Sunshine outside my door

Today as I left my house the sunshine was shining through the clouds and the weather was picking up...something really unexpected considering that the past few days have been dull and dreary with windy and showers....


As I locked my door behind me I saw the nicest butterfly, something I haven't seen in a while...you  don't normally see butterflies very often or pretty colourful ones for that matter...


Hopefully once I find the cable for my phone I will upload the picture I took of it...It may be something small and insignificant for some but it's something that made me smile and hopefully will do the same for you too




Lots of love x


MLP

2 comments:

  1. So often we go through life and overlook the little things (a butterfly) that God has provided for our pleasure. You are truly blessed to noticed such things :-)

    God bless and have a great week :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete