Sunshine may have always been there all the time but it takes you a while to notice it...you need to step back and realise that it's been there every step of the way....
I have a best friend who I've had since nursery (kindergarten)they've been with me every step of the way, been to every birthday, every day at school and in all my special memories...
Sitting at her aunties wedding surrounded by all her family...all these familiar faces I've gotten to know over the years made me realise that they have become like family to me too.
That moment when you realise your family has grown and that you fit into their lives as much as they fit into yours, is special and puts a smile on your face and fills you with an immense amount of joy
Sometimes you take those around you for granted and don't realise the family that you have around you every step of the way.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment