There are some days where you don't always find something to smile about...you can't always find it.
Sometimes it really is the littlest thing...the strangest thing that shouldn't make you smile sometimes just does....
Today walking back from from the local shopping centre with my hands full of bags someone was walking towards me on the busy street and said something as he walked past....I couldn't quite makes out what he said but sounded like 'nice to see you'...
I turn my head round and he's smiling at me with a look of recognition in his eyes as if we've known eachother for years....
How strange I couldnt help but smile back too. The whole way home I just couldn't work out if I knew this guy, or if he thought I was someone he knew. Well the story goes I walked the whole way home with a puzzled smile on my face.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment