Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Sunshine from abroad

I would never wish bad health on anyone because I've seen the sadness it brings to those affected. My little cousin from back home was diagnosed with lukemia last year...

Today him and his family are back for hopefully what is his last appointment

I haven't seen him for last 4 months and what put a smile on my face is how much better he looks. He has colour in his face, all his hair has grown back and he has that sparkle in his eyes which he has lost during treatments....

Seeing someone beat an illness and come out the other side smiling it's truly amazing.

I know there are many that have not been as fortunate to beat illnesses such as cancer but the sunshine through the clouds, is those that haven't let it drown their spirits and they still manage to smile


Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment