Today was spent doing a big spring clean day...well autumn clean out
Everything from my wardrobe came out and was sorted into winter, summer and autumn clothes well long story short - it took me ages to do.
But as always I managed to find something to smile about....
Today it was finding my old work uniform
Old uniform might not be much to smile about but let me give you the history behind it....that was 2 years ago and I've changed soo much since then - I've cut my hair got rid of my glasses and just changed my appearance completely.
I put on my baggy polo top and couldn't help but giggle at how funny I looked and how much I've changed since then.
Sometimes it takes something from the past to show how much you've changed and how much you've grown into a better person and makes you smile
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment