I adore my mobile phone, I have a Blackberry and with it comes all these interesting apps but that's not what makes me smile....
what makes me smile is the app that tells me who it is that's calling or texting me.....for example when my parents text or call me the little light on my phone flashes blue or green depending if it's mum or dad
But it's the purple light that puts a smile on my face and sometimes makes me giggle like a little school girl.
Those of you who have been following my previous blogs will know that I have a boyfriends now who I love and adore and his caller ID is purple...
Now it's gotten to the point that, when my family see my face light up they don't bother to ask why anymore, they just know its him....
My point being....sometimes it can be the littlest thing like a little purple flashing light on your phone that puts a smile on your face and makes you giggle like a little school girl....or that one special person in your life that brings a little sunshine to your life....
I hope that we all have a loved one who puts a smile on our faces just by letting us know they are thinking of us
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment