Monday, 9 January 2012

Sunshine in a surprise

Having a few surprises in your day can bring a little ray of sunshine. Whether you surprise someone or they turn out to surprise you, its always good...

Today was full of surprises. I woke up to the surprise of my nana finishing the marmalade in the morning so it was ready for me to have it for my breakfast on my toast. Then later in the day we all decided to surprised grandad with a birthday cake since everyone was together. Later when Patrick came over and had tea and watched movies with my family I was surprised in a good way that everything went really well today...

Overall the surprises in my day made me realise how much my nana loves me, how much we love my grandad and how we all came together as a family and had a nice day. We had dinner together, sat and laughed at films together and overall had a really nice day. 

I hope I'm surprised like this more often...




Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment