Thursday, 5 January 2012

Sunshine in my new year resolution

This year my new years resolution has been rather simple. To keep being happy, to keep my spirits high and to always be grateful for my life...I normally never keep my resolutions. I always end up eating that bar of chocolate I told myself I wouldn't, or have a bit of a potty mouth even though I said I would be more civil. But this year I've decided that I can do this...

My resolution this year is to keep a diary. 2012 is going to be a year of big changes.


I've finished university and  will be job searching to start my career. I've found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and now my life is beginning to change. So I wanted to document this year because I don't want to forget a moment of it.

So I went out and bought that beautiful Diary I saw in the sales and I've been writing in it everyday since new years eve...

To take things one step further I've decided to upload my diary to my new blog (which can be found  at http://mlpdeardiary2012.blogspot.com/ - incase you were wondering )

Well I hope that my diary entries will make you a smile and that maybe just maybe they might bring a little ray of sunshine to your life.


P.s just to let you know I will continue to update 'A little ray of sunshine'  I'm not planning to stop sharing what to makes me smile everyday with you all.



Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment