Friday, 10 February 2012

Sunshine in the dark days

I know I've been gone for a long time and I apologise to all my readers and followers.

Sometimes things don't go as to plan as you thought and you find yourself faced with dark days...My plan was to start a diary and document 2012 because I thought it would be eventful in a good way but now its feeling really dark...

I'm still at odds as to whether I post and share my dark days in my diary (http://mlpdeardiary2012.blogspot.com/)

Now as I look back at the last blogspots it's pretty much the turning point of my year, after that day it all went downhill...But lets not dwell on the darkness and focus on the brightside, which in my case is the love and support of my family during this hard break-up.

When your family and friends are there for you...whether they stay up til stupid oclock listening to you cry down the phone babbling absolute nonsense, stroking your hair as you soak their shoulder with tears and when they try to cheer you up when you stop smiling.

Sometimes you take your family and friends for granted because their always there, you just don't realise how much they mean to you and how much you mean to them.

Life is full of surprises and it can take being surrounded by darkness to bring a good thing to light. 



Lots of love

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment