Sometimes people can be sly, manipulative and just plain rude. At somepoint in your life eventually you will be faced with a confrontation...because let's be honest people are complicated...
There are days where there are confrontations in life and you just need to stopnthe pettiness and be the biger person and today I believe that I was the bigger person. I apologised even though I don't believe I should have been the one apologising...and even though she didn't apologise I will be the bigger person and just accept that not everyone will be mature and accept their faults and that you have to be the bigger person when an issue arises.
Atleast I know that when it comes to doing the right thing I did my part. And doing the right thing is always important.
Lots of love
MLP
*sorry if this isn't as bright and bubbly as my usual posts but today all I can do is look at the bright side of an argument and smile because atleast I did the right thing and hopefully it has all been resolved.
No comments:
Post a Comment