It is day 130 of my gap year and I just started my first day at work...it's a rather simple retail job as a customer assistant, which doesn't really require a degree but its only temporary for work experience and a little bit of money during my job searching.
This is the same shop I worked at 2 years ago so I was surrounded by familiar faces and a few fresh faces...
Being accepted into the group so easily made my day. All the new people were talking to me like they've know me for years with the others from the old days welcoming me back to work like it was only yesterday I left work.
The kindness and openness that people display makes me smile and brightened my day. Whether you are the new person being welcomed or the person doing the greeting...just stop and think about how much it brighten someones day. Spread the sunshine.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment