This has turned out to be one of those days, which are rather pivotal and a sudden change to the way life from now on will be....
Today I had a job interview and to my utter joy I got the job.
I've previously worked at this supermarket and I know most of the people there so it's more me returning to the workplace...but this time it is a bit different.
The thing is that on the last day of work 2 years ago my now boyfriend asked me out...so I've always been in and out of the store to chit chat with him and everyone at work.
This time I'm going to be working with may boyfriend in the store....to add to that I will be wotking full time for the first time.
Well my little ray of sunshine from this was that as I walked into the store spreading the news, people greeted me with smiles and joy on their faces when they heard the news.
Sometimes the joy of others who are happy to hear the good news can brighten your day.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment