Friday, 26 August 2011

Sunshine in the streets of London

Sometimes when the weather is dreary and everything is going wrong....these days happen to me very often. I promised I wouldn't be late to the gym -so off I went.

Waiting at the bus stop only to find that when I get on the bus I dont have enough credit to get on........So I get off the bus and oh joy - it starts to rain.

Walking in the rain I made a discovery - my running trainers aren't water proof....

As you can probably tell my day isn't really going too well.....but walking in the rain with the water swishing between my toes and running down my back, there was a little ray of sunshine...I saw a woman walking in the rain with a smile on her face, such a contagious smile I couldn't help but have my spirit lifted

sometimes sunshine comes from the streets of London even when it all seems to be going wrong


Lots of love x

MLP

No comments:

Post a Comment