Today the sun came out and I am currently blogging from the garden, sure theres abit of wind everyonce in while, and for some reason I seem to be attracting ants because I can feel them crawling around onmy legs but I've still got a smile on my face
The simple sunshine through the clouds and into your garden can actually put a smileon your face...having the little rays of sunshine warm up your skin can to a certain extent warm your soul and make life that little bit more bearable....
hopefullythe weather is nice a cheerful wherever you are in the world-and if not hopefully you can find a little ray of sunshine to brighten up your day
Lots of love x
MLP
So true when I wake up and see its a lovely day it puts me in a good mood.
ReplyDeleteI love the sun which is why I moved from England to Malta.
Enjoy your day.