That little ray of sunshine can be found absolutely anywhere, even when looking for something that was lost may years ago...
It's been maybe 5 or 6 years since I changed rooms from the big room to the small study. In doing so my chest of drawers were relocated to my parents room and lost under mounds of clothes.
Well back to the point...while I was looking for my art set I had 5years ago from my art classes I came across so much more...
The forgotten drawer was full of all the things from my past, my 100meters swim certificate I got when I was 8, souvenirs dating back to 2001 and past GCSE practise papers....
But the most precious find though was my photo album which, had pictures of my 2nd birthday with my cousin and holiday photos abroad.
Finding memories truly put a smile on your face and fill you with a warmth that can't be described with simple words but can only be felt.
When you need a pick me up and a little ray of sunshine to brighten up your day maybe you can go through an old drawer and see what sunshine you might find.
Lots of love x
MLP
No comments:
Post a Comment